About Our Services
As an InterNACHI® approved and certified home inspector, Wharton Inspections guarantees you'll have a home inspector that will provide a detailed analysis of the property and will patiently sit with you and share both the positives and negatives of the property's structure.
Decisions regarding a real estate transaction can only be as good as the data received.
The following is just some of the property features we will inspect. For a more detailed listing please review our Standards of Practice page.
- Wood Destroying Insect Inspections
- Roof, vents, flashing & trim
- Gutters & Downspouts
- Skylights, chimneys & other roof penetrations
- Decks, stoops, porches, walkways & railings
- Eaves, soffit & fascia
- Grading & drainage
- Basement, foundation & crawl space
- Water penetration & foundation movement
- Heating & cooling systems
- Main water shut-off valves
- Water heating systems
- Interior plumbing fixtures & faucets
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats
- Electrical service line & meter box
- Main disconnect & service amperage
- Electrical panels, breakers & fuses
- Grounding & bonding
- GFCI's & AFCI
- Fireplace damper door & hearth
- Insulation & ventilation
- Garage doors, safety sensors & openers
- Radon Testing
- Well & Septic
- & Much more
To view our code of ethics, click here.